Sunday, September 13, 2009

●○『First 2 second』○●

This is actually my second blog.It is actually not completed yet,but i'll be update soon~
I was actually having some inconvenience on the first blog,so I have to create another.
I was feeling kinda tragic to abandon the first blog,it was actually part of my life before.
I have most of the memory inside.
【【LOOK FORWARD】】:www.wretch.cc/blog/twc92phoebe

---》---》THIS BLOG IS UNDER RENOVATION《---《---

---》---》___ LOTS MORE are COMING SOON___ 《---《---

2 comments:

  1. im the first coming..
    congratz for moving into new house

    p/s: tat blog so less article..wat a small part of ur life..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei..
    jz nw i left comment ady 1 wat..
    why lost ady?!
    anyway..
    gambateh a!!
    wakaka!!
    congratz!!

    ReplyDelete